Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
that you feel that you are queer by nature / queer sense birth - and to me that's not a discussion of "ID" as much as it's an honest open observation about your experience.

Hence why I asked the question...

It confused me I bit I guess cause I thought I was discussing my ID.

Make sense?
Hee yes. I do apologize if I invaded your ID.

I was responding mostly to the conversation between Ezeetiger and andrew and linus about whether ID was a choice or not, which I felt came down to a difference in definitions of "id", and since the OP was talking about people having different understandings and how that makes it difficult to clearly communicate with each other, I was trying my best to explain what I see as the difference between experience and ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
I've noticed a commonality that runs through many of the threads. We use identity labels as we understand them, but we don't understand them all the same, which makes it difficult for us to clearly communicate with each other.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: