View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #29
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

(((((sylvie))))) Punkin you can PM me any time you need to talk.

BTW - cry...it's not silly and in fact i highly recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
This is something i need to understand more about myself these days, and also that it doesn't happen overnight.. i'm not weak.. it's taking every bit of strength and control i have within me to do this day to day - and this IS possible. because everyday, it's such a struggle and i get frustrated and it gets so overwhelming and i just want to cry ... it feels like completely silly things to cry over, but to me i feel like i'm giving up something thats been such a source of peace to me for so many years.. (i know that's a bad way of thinking about it) but it's so difficult... i really, really commend you (all of you actually) for the strength you's have to be so strong and to share your thoughts and stories with me.. i strive for some ease with myself and strength to look at this more realistically, and really do what's best for me and taking care of me - rather than fall to old habits...

it's funny how i can build myself up for so long, and then downspiral SO quick... i can do this too -

((((dc)))), i would love to read Portia's book as well, think that will be my next book purchase, actually! thanks for suggesting that, i remember seeing it on Ellen one day...
((((Jenn)))) thank you for your book suggestions too! i soo need to action buying them, the more resources the better! and i know your read suggestions rock!
((((Miss Scarlett)))) i am so understanding when you said the hardest thing for you to understand is that this will be with you forever... i struggle with that the most, i know this will be a lifetime commitment...
And reading your words, rang true for me, the thinning hair, the enamel on your teeth, brittle nails.. i have a very hard time eating in public, even today.. i dont like people watching me eat, unless they are people in my comfort zone, like close family, a partner, etc..

what i need to work on - forgiving myself..and moving forward and trying again!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: