sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i also wanted to mention, i feel very lost without counselling these days.. (and never thought i would EVER say such a thing in my life..) i've always been such a skeptic about counselling through life due to bad experiences, but once i admitted i needed help, i went through the EAP program at my work and got 4 sessions of counselling, which helped me tremendously..

i will be starting a new therapy, once i complete the craving changes course (which i am unsure of dates) but..i recognize today that counselling is so beneficial and necessary for my recovery.. Since my sessions ended, i feel more out of control, and all over the place with my emotions...

maybe this is something i need to research and even pay for, if necessary...
right now i feel like i am helping myself, which can be rewarding when it works - but blows up in my face a lot when i lose sight of myself..

i need more help than OA meetings - it's my only tool right now, besides journalling.
Your post about Your counsellor made me feel envious some Miss Scarlett, and it was an eye opener, that i miss this and that i'm not getting the decent help i need, i'm taking too much on myself and then beat myself up for not following through..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: