sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
i would normally say "you can't run away from your problems" but in your case i think you need your parents out of your life. I believe you said in another thread that your mom was affecting your daughter's body image, and i'm sorry to be harsh but your dad just needs his heinie kicked!

You need to get a Mtn between you and them!
i couldn't agree with you more dc, in fact Mtn and i had this very conversation last night - and He would love nothing more than to have that Mtn in between us.. Yes my mother does affect my daughter's body image, or she did until i talked to her when i found out, she hasn't anymore and felt bad about what she did.. but my mother did that very same thing to me through life, so i recognized it quick with my daughter..

Mtn will agree with You about my father - You arent being harsh at all, or well if you are, i know i need it.. but i definitely know what needs to be done and am actionning that, each day - more and more..

it feels great to break out of it bit by bit & i know i'm well on my way because the fact i am even recognizing what these things do to me is big for me and wanting to distance it feels healthy to me.. this is very, very 'good'..though i know he is my father, i know it's necessary for my own recovery!

thank you for that article dc, i'm on my way to check it out in a bit!
heading out for my walk right now, first ♥ hope you are having a great day!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: