Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,627 Times in 3,978 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

BFF...this is going to be harder on you than it is on her. She will be scared for a little while until she gets use to the sounds and smells, but her purpose there will happen, and then she will be sedated and her recovery will stretch out the hours until she can come home to you.

I agree with Random about separation not being a bad thing. When my daughter was little and in preschool, oh she tantrumed when I dropped her off. She didnt want me to go. The teacher finally had to take my arm and pull me out of the room because I was so caught in my daughter's tears. The teacher said the same thing...my daughter had to learn I was going to come back. And the only way you can teach that was to leave and then, come back.

I have started a little prayer book...it stays on my alter until I begin the prayers of the day. You and Bella will be in it today...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: