View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 10:27 AM   #7665
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,039 Times in 9,966 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Give me three people you’d like to chat with and why. They don’t need to be famous, could be your neighbor, grocer, a long-lost freind, or the cutie pie at the post office.
1) anybody at the BOLI office: to find out if I can launch a complaint about my former employer not honoring the 47 hours of vacation pay I never got after giving notice (…).

2) my honey’s mom and dad: to find out the cutest story they remember about my honey. I’ve heard his version but I’m truly interested in how they remember it.

3). The person who keeps entering our property through the wrong gate and why they keep doing it (the office is closed usually by the time I come home from work, I’d ask them too what they intend to do : ie, will they enforce legalese in renter agreement about property violations).

_____________________.

Give me three movie recommendations for the summer, if you know of any good movies we should try to see.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: