Old 11-13-2019, 08:22 PM   #4692
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
swooning at the use of power tools!!! omg that is Sexy AF when I hear of women using power tools! Way to go Gemme!
Well, I do like my drill a whole lot. I can do without the grinder but the drill....so versatile! And far less dangerous. We shredded a brand new blade in the grinder in less than 5 minutes. Boo.

If you like power tools, you'll dig this. I'm going to pick up an orbital sander and sand the Hell out of a cabinet and some drawers. Friday's going to be 50 degrees! So, I'll pick the sander up tomorrow, read some directions to make sure I won't kill myself using it and then sand the cabinet so I can finish cleaning it up and get it in the apartment. Until it's inside, I can't put my car in the garage and we've already had snow showers. Last year, we got dumped on bad November 15th. I don't like this whole 'snow in November' thing. I much prefer the one dump for the end of the year and then kicking it into gear again in January.

So, we did break a record. Two, actually. One for the low temp for last night. We beat the record by one degree and we beat the record for the high today. We beat it by 5 degrees and it's literally the lowest temperature for this day in history here. That's kind of cool.....freezing, actually....but I digress....

I've gotten 7200 steps in so far today and 222,031 steps for the last month as of this very moment. That would be more impressive if I weren't stuffing my face with Holiday Mix Skittles.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: