View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 03:38 PM   #4696
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, things are bit crazy on my end. Lots of big tools and projects, but I am taking the roll of project manager and letting others have the tool fun. I have been being pretty good about scheduling around my walk times instead of the other way 'round although a few days get lost.

The tides have been good right at the end of the day and I find that when I get home well after dark I'm kind of done for the day and am remiss about posting.

For averages it looks like on contractor days where I'm not on the beach it runs around 7K-10K steps, 20k-ish for beach days and in the last week I've had 3 days over 25K!

My week average Nov 6-12 was 22k and my month average Oct 14-Nov 13 has been 14.9k.

I think I like this way of looking at as a person who easily gets kind of obsessive about tracking things it's good to step back and look at the bigger picture. Overall I'm pretty happy with my current levels.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: