View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 02:42 AM   #28505
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had two of these really cheap, disgusting, frozen, microwave according to package directions, supposed to be Chimichanga, supposed to be chicken filled – things. I should have bought Marie Callender's chicken pot pies instead. I had to add fresh diced tomatoes, cilantro, salsa , salt, pepper, onion powder and so much sour cream who even knows how many farms full of cows had to suffer just to make them edible, barely. But I guess it was worth it because I saved a lot of money by buying them, and not the pot pies, in economy size packaging. Plus they were so disgusting I can't imagine I'm going to have any problems from here on out pacing myself. And it was filling which is good because the pumpkin pies turning out bad were an even worse fail earlier in the day. I think I'm just going to eat whipping cream straight from the can for dessert.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: