Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,122 Times in 8,602 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post

Me and Kamala are stylin'. I haven't had a pair of Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars since about the 5th grade. Well, not blue low tops anyway. I've had a few colors of high tops. And you know that new, first-day-of-school feeling that tennis shoes had when you first put them on? They've still got that.
Stylin’, indeed. I bet they look good on you, too, GM!

I bought my first pair when I was 50-ish. The company I worked for gave everyone $50.00 at a holiday meeting, told us to go and spend it on ourselves, and return for lunch to tell everyone what they bought. I ran to Macy’s and got me Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars in a soft pink. They were too cute. I could barely wait to put them on which I could easily do in Cali in December and, like you and the VP, I was “stylin’ and profilin’.”

My favorite new thing isn’t all that new, but it’s my current favorite. It’s my pink dolly that’s helping me move these boxes around.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: