Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I have lived on Cape Cod for 40 years now. The ocean is a mile in either direction from my home.

The ocean has always been my sanctuary during troubled times and to just find peace in nature.

The wildlife is my passion. The days of being able to physically help return stranded whales and dolphins back to the sea are gone but I can still sit with the ones who wont make it back and make their transition a lil easier. We have oodles of cold stunned turtles in the winter who wash up on the shore and need to be taken to the wildlife center for treatment. This winter we had a lost puffin in need of care and a lost manatee who needed to be returned to warmer waters.

The great white sharks are intimidating and sharing the waters with them has become an art form. We have an abundant seal population and often share space with them while sunning on the beach.

There s just something about being on or near the ocean that feels like home. It could be fishing, boating, sailing, surfing, para-sailing, swimming, watching the sunrise or sunset, searching for seashells or sea glass, or just walking on the beach - it is home. It is where I feel at peace.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: