Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) People who resemble, act or smell like "Captain Chaos" (you know, like that person in the WH who is wrecking the world, can't shut up, has attention seeking disorders and personality disorders too?), are not allowed in my life. Life is too short to put up with that kind of offensive way of living.

2) I've made up my mind that I should move again. I'm hoping to have my own residence: one that offers more privacy and has enough room so I won't feel encroached upon.

3) I am worried about my health. I have a few things going on that I can't talk about openly here, but I just have to take steps to limit stressors in my life (see no. 1 and 2, above) so my health won't decline any more than it has over the past few years. My health is fragile, so I gotta do everything I can to make things better for myself, somehow.

4) I need to get my passport renewed. Pronto.

5) I still miss my caT, Miss Petunia.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: