CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Today I delivered holiday meals to homebound elders and then went home to nothing special. I don't like turkey very much and I usually avoid this holiday. But this year I had planned to spend the holiday with my close friends in their new house in the Bronx. We were going to eat steak and watch motorcycle racing. Woo-hoo! I get tested once a week at work and I would be getting a test on Monday preceding Thanksgiving. That would be good enough, right?

And then I saw Rachel Maddow's raw, emotional piece where she speaks about her fears and her devotion to her partner who had been very sick with Covid. Then she made an extremely personal plea to everyone to reconsider our holiday plans.

Damn.

Well, after that I couldn't very well visit my friends, one of whom is older and the other comes down with pneumonia regularly. Saint Rachel of Maddow must not be ignored. Sigh.

I'll eat all the steak and watch all the MotoGP once we're fully vaccinated.Stay vigilant and be safe, everyone.