daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
In the last 5 weeks or so I blew through the 9 books of the Sookie Stackhouse series (southern vampire). yes, that's how much I miss True Blood. dammit. No 10th book till May 2010, no 3rd season until June 2010.

Someone is trying to make me read twilight, but i just can't do it. Vampires don't sparkle! ugh. (and I'm not 14 :>).

OOooh, I haven't heard of these Stackhouse books, either... And, I must admit that I really like Vamps (and southern vamps= ).

I did enjoy reading Twilight (and have seen the film a few times ); however, I can't seem to 'get-into' the 2nd book... The vampires sparkling...yeah, that is kinda funny--maybe it's a subconscious marketing ploy for glitter

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote