View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #70
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

because ...

several out of state friends called today to see if I made it through the severe weather outbreak.

After work yesterday, I set up the hallway with blankets, pillows, weather radio, flashlight. Let's not forget a huge, extremely powerful fan that blows my male dog's excessively large lips up around his ears. I swore the last time I heard the tornado sirens, I would not find myself in a tiny bathroom with two large, very hot and panting, restless dogs.

After radar indicated the worst of the squall line went past, my dogs and I crawled in bed and slept great. No damage in my immediate area. We got lucky!

I feel so sorry for the ones who did not make it. Those were some mean storms yesterday and last night.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: