View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:17 AM   #139
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The Chicago Flower & Garden Show which takes place at Navy Pier March 20 - 24th. This event has been going since 1847 when the Chicago Horticultural Society hosted its first exhibition of Fruits and Flowers. It boasts a total of 170,000 square footage filled with vendors, landscapers, etc etc

There are also events such as a photography class showing how to use your smartphone to take and share flower pics and a "potting party" class where you can create your own container garden filled with colorful blooms.

Weather permitting, I'll be in Chicago around this time and can't wait to attend this..

I so miss Chicago and Navy Pier and the Miracle Mile...my nephews both graduated in one of the giant auditoriums at Navy Pier...one from Loyola and one from Du Paul...that place is beautiful, fun and amazing!

I hope you have a great time out there homoe!
Please post pics so I can live vicariously through you...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote