View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 12:22 PM   #4398
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wow just past eleven o'clock and it's still snowing. For a little while I thought it was going to either stop or turn into rain as predicted because the flakes had gotten very, very tiny, but not so far. In fact it's coming down even heavier than when it started, and it was falling pretty heavy then. The snowflakes are huge. Across the way two robins hopped up. I watched them out my picture window. They just hung out on the ground. I figured it must not be bothering them too much or they'd be on the neighbor's patio where it's covered or at least underneath one of the windows beneath an awning but no they just hung out, hopped around out there exposed for the longest while. I had to leave the window for a bit and when I went back they were gone so I'm assuming they're fine or at least it makes me feel better to think so. Usually here if snow surprises us it's because it comes early, around Halloween. This year though it's like a white Christmas but in the springtime. Shows just how much that groundhog is to be trusted - trickster.

P.S. Oh wow they're back and this time they've got a friend with them, and one of them was flying so they must be pretty happy there, cooling their jets, hanging out and just chilling.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote