View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 09:40 PM   #28797
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Leftover, non doctored up, cheap frozen pizza brought back to life in the microwave and then heated on the stove to crisp the crust back up. This pizza sucks. It used to be a no frills bargain brand pizza that despite the low cost actually tasted pretty good as is, and almost wow with the addition of a few extra toppings. But now it tastes like the nastiest of the cheapest of cheap frozen pizza and that's even with some help. And of course this time I didn't have the stuff to help it so it was horrible to eat. I wonder if the cheap ass frozen pizza manufacturers are secretly owners/manufacturers of the pricier somewhat better frozen pizza company, and they've drastically reduced the quality of their cheap ass pizzas so as to encourage people to buy more of their high end pizzas? Okay maybe as my children accuse I actually am a bit of a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: