Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Ooooh La La! Romance! I am the epitomy of the hopeless romantic! I love doing the "little" things that really aren't so little. I strategically plan the little love notes in pockets/ briefcases/lunches/sun visors in the vehicles; leave lil pictures (pics used for shock value only) with notes like "This is what I am wearing waiting for you to get home, etc); send special treats in lunches; special meals; the list goes on and on....
I am very touchy-feely as well. I love holding hands, gentle back scratches, nails ran around the neckliine and ears, and I give a heck of a body rub!
Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I have had someone to bring out my romantic side. I have not forgotten the things that make me so happy doing...just had no reason to dwell on them....

Last edited by Heavenleahangel; 04-19-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Forgot to ad something
Heavenleahangel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heavenleahangel For This Useful Post: