Old 01-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #16
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there Femminator

What a brilliant thread and interesting discussion. I realise you're looking for butch opinion but I can't help myself from joining in.

I've only ever experienced this with one partner but I hope I will again 'cos it was way hot and we both loved it. I don't believe you would regret experimenting and you never know what amazing sensations you'll discover. I hope it's mind-blowing for you both. (I'm tempted to say let us know how you get on but that's probably not the right thing so I'll shut up!)

And Mr D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post

I recall one particular liaison who talked me through a blow-job minute by minute, describing how a bio-boy would be feeling and what would be happening with him physically. That was the hottest blow-job evah

...this sounds awesome, but how did this femme manage to maintain a running commentary with a mouth full of cock? Just wunderin'...

xxx
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post: