imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmJay View Post
I find it soooo hard to meet butches and FTMs.

I live in a small town about an hour outside Vancouver. There is no LGBQT community here that I know of, so any cuties I see are in non-LGBQT areas like grocery stores or walking around the mall or something like that.

I am a femme and there are no indications that I am queer. There for highly unlikely I will be approached and I am wayyy too shy to approach someone else.

I like what someone posted about having a cute rainbow neclace. I think I will invest in one for myself. Great idea

HoneyB.. Highfive on the smile from a butch. I'm sad to hear it does not happen more often though! I've always had hope that if I made it out to Vancouver the gay community would be swarming and I'd be like.. These are my people! Lol
there is actually a very large queer, dyke and genderqueer community here but over the age of 35 its very difficult to break into. I just threw myself at the feet of a very sweet leatherdyke daddy who has a mutual friend of mine and said "HELP"
which was agonizing for me to do, as I'm damn independent. she said "aw. I know it took me ten years (she was 50 when she moved), I'll help ya." you need an introduction and balls of steel. vancouverites are friendly on the street and in the train bit the queers are kinda beyond apathetic if it goes further than their mates. too much pot.
at one event I tried very warmly and finally gave up amd went and flirted with the huge Jamaican bouncer dude in the end cause no one would have a conversation longer than 90 seconds with me or introduceme to anyone. I think they are a little inept. the drag queens are great though. when lost I just go sit with a drag queens.

they are here though, oodles. The East end of vancouver has heaps. if you are under 35 you won't have a problem.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: