View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #50
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I think one of the nagging things on my mind is the 'tone-deaf' smuggery by people under the microscope in the current WH administration. I mean come on, I don't buy that 'tone-deaf' crap for one second.

Here's what I think: I think there's gonna be a proverbial blood bath of epic proportions. You can't fuck over people, and not get caught or pay the price. And the price, I hope, will be a huge price because if it's not, then white collar crime will look easier and easier to commit, unless the biggo brakes are applied and remedies are doled out. Remedies like making tax evasion artists pay back all the million-billion's of dollars they've scammed from the US. Remedies like enforcing Anti-trust law and prosecuting big business and nameless corporate board and share holders for robbing the daylights out of everyone, when they should have been held accountable all this time.

I have a massive list of grievances a mile or two, or in some cases thousands of miles long; but I'll stop there tonight, because I am guessing lots of others have massive lists of grievances as well.

I'm sick to death of never hearing about how these types of criminal scam artists never get what they actually deserve, punitively.

The last big personality that was held accountable was Madoff; and you-know-who in the WH is eerily just like them (to me, in my mind).

I'm tired of the wretched 'rags to riches' crap that is foisted upon American public and touted as the ultimate goal anyone can achieve. That's a load of Bull-sh*t. I don't buy those long-held myths, or social scripts.

I will believe justice is truly served when the occupants of the WH and their cronies, members of the crooked GOP, are held accountable for every last horrible deed they've done over their lifetimes.

We don't need a proverbial 'Savior' or a 'Hero' or somesuch thing.

We Don't Need Another Hero (Tina Turner, from Mad Max of Thunderdome): That song has been stuck in my mind, for days now.

What we need are people who really care about the treachery being committed against the will of the people and for those people to band together and support the people who care and support the social causes that denounce this type of unpardonable behaviors which hurt not only us in America, but people in general around the world.

That's what has been on my mind lately.

**** Tick Tock, Tick Tock ****

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: