Old 05-02-2019, 07:28 PM   #2
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
SPOILERS SPOILERS

There's the green-eyes theory that Arya Stark will kill her since Melisandre prophesied she would kill folk with brown, blue and green eyes. With the Night King, she made her blue eyed kill, and I'm sure a number of folks she's killed have had brown eyes. So, that leaves green eyes, which Cercei has. And, of course, Cercei is at the top of Arya's kill list.

I think if Cercei weren't pregnant, it would be Jaime, kind of lovingly putting her down. But since she is pregnant, that makes it less likely. I also think that makes suicide less likely.

Perhaps she won't be killed although that seems so unlikely.

Thoughts, predictions?

SPOILER ALERT

I didn't remember Melisandre's prediction... lol (thanks)....haha
The Long Night was so dark... had trouble seeing what was going on in the battle.

So, the prophecy of Melisandre was:

"I see a darkness in you,” she says. “And in that darkness, eyes starring back at me. Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes. Eyes you’ll shut forever. We will meet again."

So Arya killed the Night King (blue eyes).

As per brown eyes: "The brown eyes may well refer to somebody who has already been killed, Walder Frey - who was murdered by Arya along with every male member of his house - had brown eyes, as did Meryn Trant."

But then again, it may refer to Jaime.

Now, there is another theory that Arya kills Jaime who has green eyes, and then uses his face to kill Cersei, as per the other prophecy by the Witch Maggy telling Cersei: "And when your tears have drowned you, the Valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you." Valonqar refers to the 'little brother'.

It would be perfect catharsis for Arya (using Jaime's face) to kill Cersei.

Reminds me of Dallas (as in who killed J.R.?)
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: