Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
For those who believe that "liberalism" is the sad slow death of us all,
I'd like to recommend reading Adam Gopnik’s " A Thousand Small Sanities: The Moral Adventure of Liberalism".

Or, you can follow this link:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...ld-embrace-it/

If you get over the word "Canada" and read this opinion piece, maybe there is a healthy conversation for us to have here.

Adam Gopnik is Canadian/American and a staff writer for the New Yorker.
That's a very good news agency website out of Canada, C0LLETTE. I'll check up on that book recommendation for Adam Gopnik, for my summer reading adventure. Thank you!

Lately, I've been thinking, due to really shady maneuvers by the GOP (in any Republican controlled US state or even in US Congress) to upend the lives of women and case law concerning Women's Rights and upending Brown vs Board of Education, and shoving the US-Supreme Court to the far right, that maybe it might be a good idea to match the level of the insanity we see by DC Admin and, in general, the GOP (wasn't that refreshing to see a US HOR GOP representative part with party politics and call out that horrible monster in DC???), is to f*cking smash the glass-ceiling and elect not only a woman to be US President, but US Vice-President too.

Here's what came to mind, the other day:

US President: Elizabeth Warren.
US Vice President: Kamala Harris
US Attorney General: Adam Schiff
Governor Jay Inslee -- Chief of EPA.

(and the list goes on....)

While we're at it, a woman should be nominated to head the VA, The Pentagon and find a decorated staff of US Veteran Women to take positions in Foreign Affairs.

It's about time that the US throws it's weight behind a TOP heavy cabinet of women in VIP positions in Washington, DC.

I'm thinking positive by dreaming really BIG dreams and manifesting them into reality. It can happen, right? I definitely think so. The climate is perfect for the proverbial ceiling to be smashed.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: