How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today is Sunday, May 19th, and I exercised for the first time this month. I have had a whole to-do with iron vitamins that made me sick. My dad suggested I test my hematocrit and it was a little low (nothing shocking), so on my own I decided to take extra iron. I already get 18 mg per day (the recommended dose for women) in my multivitamin but I'm vegetarian x decades so I always try to look out for anemia. Anyway, I started taking one 65 mg iron pill per day without food. It made me nauseous but I just persisted on. Then I guess it built up in my system and I started having horrible stomach problems that were hard to get rid of, very severe cramps. Such a nightmare. I went off all my vitamins (I also had been taking B12 and Vitamin D with no problems.). I did that because I think my stomach needs to heal from the iron. Oh, it's been quite a disaster.

Anyway, when I arrived at the gym I was really tired. I sat and read a NY Times article and ate an apple. I talked to La La. She was wearing a bikini and had been sunning herself on the roof. She asked where I'd been, and I told her my story. Somehow getting up and chatting with her energized me a bit, so I went and did my stairmaster, a less stringent routine.

Levels 9 down to 1, repeated for 15 minutes, 30 seconds each level.
Levels 9 down to 1, repeated for 3 minutes, 15 seconds each level.
Then I was exhausted and went rogue, keeping it on Levels 1-3 depending on how I felt. My heart rate was in the 160's, and I didn't want it to get higher so it worked out well. I did the stair master 35 minutes total.

Then I did 30 minutes on the weight floor. It was all men on the weight floor. It was a beautiful day. Everyone was presumably outside. It was also kind of late, dinner time.

I'm glad to be back at the gym and hope I don't have any more setbacks.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: