View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:43 AM   #65
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream last night that was amazing...I'll put it out there as cohesive as I can. It seemed to flow when dreaming it but now I wonder how did all that come together.

My daughter lost a tooth in the middle of the night while taking a shower only it was one tooth and then she handed me like 5 more. they all had sand under them too. (just as I suspected she is a beach girl). I went looking for her because she left the shower running (mind you we were living in like a giant house with our own rooms/area but common bathrooms with other folks living there. It reminded me of an old hotel).

Then I went out, leaving my daughter with Stoney, to get tooth fairy money. Only to find myself aboard a giant raft like sight seeing boat on a a scenic tour of the fabulous rivers of the local areas. I was like oohh how amazing I've never been on these tours and we just moved to the area. They were very touristy. I think I better call and say I'll be late only no cell service on the river. And this tour is going to take all day. Now I didn't remember paying for the ticket but I got change back, the tour employee gave it to me in wads. And I got a special t shirt. Which I thought would be green like the other passengers (one who was hitting on me and others who were just wonderful to ooh and ahh with) but mine was white with orange lettering. I was super excited about it. It was a beautiful and amazing tour, interesting people and I loved the new shirt. In the end we were at a "planned tourist gift shop stop in our river tour" I ended up staying on the boat with a special needs passenger. No one asked me to but they just left her there. I stayed because well she needed support to be safe. I felt irritated that they didn't plan for her. I could see everyone enjoying the gift shop and I was thinking you humph as if she wouldn't enjoy it too.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: