How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I've had two nights of strange dreams....

Last night was:

I was traveling somewhere and it got late and I stopped to check into a motel. It was set up similarly to one that Teddy and I stayed in previously, with many building in a complex set over several acres.

I walked in and didn't turn on the light. I was tired and I brought my bag in and laid down on the bed. My phone rang and I answered and the voice was familiar, but I couldn't place who she was. She said to me that she was calling like I told her to. But I couldn't recall telling anyone to call me...So we talk for a while and then I say, I'm sorry, who is this?? And she hangs up.

So I decide to take a shower and go to bed...I get in there and the bathroom is somewhat messy...and I'm thinking after my shower I'm going to call the office to let them know. I turn on the shower and open the curtain and there are bloody towels on the floor of the tub. I freak out and run into the main room and suddenly I realize there are bloody footprints allllll over the carpet of the room. I open the door and run to the office and find that everyone there can't understand what I'm saying or they just won't listen... Thankfully I woke up from that one....

The night before was:

My oldest daughter, Clarissa, and I were driving in a tiny convertible car. We were having a fun day out together (which we don't do nearly enough these days) and we decided to take the train into Boston. So, I pulled up to the station and parked the car in one of the vestibules where people walk in to go underground to the station (This is not even nearly feasible, so it made me laugh thinking of it the next day) We got out of the car and our sofa was there in the vestibule. We had to wait for our train so we sat there and talked for a while. Strangely there were no other people around at all....

I procured some snacks somewhere and found this bag of chocolates that looked just like cocoa puffs but were actual candies. I told her she had to try them (she doesn't like chocolate, how I gave birth to her I will never know...recessive gene I guess) but before I could hand them to her, a breeze from the subway came up and blew the bag into the stairwell. I went to get it for her and told her only one candy fell out and the rest were still good. I handed them to her and we sat back on the couch and it flipped over and we and the candy spilled everywhere.....then I woke up...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: