How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Lately, I've been having some massively weird dreams. Like cinn, I tend to dream weird when I'm sleeping well. It's like my body was so used to working hard to sleep that now that I'm actually sleeping, my body has to do something else too. It can't just sleep.

I've lost a lot of it by now. I lose a lot of it upon waking, actually. But here are the highlights that I do remember:

flashing to an image of a corner computer desk center put out on a curb.....there's money around the desk....a lot of change and some random bills....mostly singles with 3 brand new 20s stuck together....I look around and no one is around and it's on the curb....so I try to figure out how to get that huge thing in my car

flash to a living room somewhere....I'm sitting with women I obviously know somehow.....they have taken the center apart and it's in the apartment.....suddenly this big guy is there and he wants his money back....he's a slobby kind of guy and creeps me out.....we refuse and try to evict him from the apartment......I still don't know whose apartment it is or if the money really does belong to couch potato guy when some mob type guy makes an appearance

we're no longer in the apartment....the mob guy threatens us with some typical Godfather knockoff innuendos...then he's gone.....then we're inside a glassed office like you would find in a hospital or doctor's off....couch potato guy is being rushed by on foot surrounded by 4 women that are scrubbing him with back scrubbers and he's all soaped up....no rubber ducky in sight

Anyone care to make heads or tails of that one?

Thank you for this You can always manage to top me in dream oddness!