LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default What this femme should know

No one can read my mind - no more thinking that just because someone doesn't do what I think, they should do it anyway because if they love me they would know what it is that I need them to do, without me telling them what it is that I need.

This femme should know I am my own best friend and I should never think anyone's opinion of how I look, dress, or feel is more important than my own.

I This femme knows it is not the responsibilty of anyone else to make me happy - and it is so wonderful to have a partner who supports me being the happiest, healthiest me I can be and thinks I'm damn cute doing it.

This femme knows she can completely give herself to another and she will always have the right to change her mind. She loves getting lost in another, but there is always a trail of bread crumbs so she can always come back home to self.
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post: