Old 01-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #5217
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
1) I'd spend some time researching cottage industries and invest a percentage of $$$ to help shore up particular enterprise creations so their business could weather fragile, extended economic concerns.

2) If possible, I'd invest in companies that are trying of make sustainable energy options a possibility for people who don't have a way to be able to participate financially in transitioning to utilizing green-based energy sources.

3) If possible, I would invest in companies who provide innovative alternatives in water resource technology.

Please give me three ways you can make it possible to reduce your carbon footprint.
1. Sell your car and start using public transport to get around.

2. Except for planes, you're not to use them either.

3. Plant some trees.

Gimme another 3.
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote