View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #61
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I also must be in the same age group!

I remember when the A & P gave dishes ,a piece a week, when you spent over a certain amount in groceries. Most all businesses gave their patrons a calendar. A service man ran out and filled up your tank, checked your oil, and washed the windshield. I remember when repair men showed up to fix things we now simply toss away and re-purchase.

I remember all the above mentioned tv shows as well as Perry Mason, Gunsmoke, and Rawhide!
Yes, I remember the extra attention at the gas stations...plus Gunsmoke. We also had Bonanza, Big Valley, Daniel Boone, Marcus Welby, My Three Sons, Love American Style, Love Boat, Bob Newhart...
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post: