Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oatmeal Breakfast Cupcakes

So... I have this type of breakfast when the weather begins to get warmer. It's pretty easy to make and it's pretty tasty, for an easy on-the-run breakfast.

Directions: Make a small pan of your favorite type of Oatmeal. I use organic rolled oats, cooked in bottled spring water, with a dash of sea salt, chopped walnuts, chia seeds. Once it is finished cooking, let it settle in the pan while it cools. While it's cooling, do two things: 1) add your sweetener (I use Truvia) and a generous sprinkles of Cinnamon. Then, 2) line a cupcake pan with cupcake paper liners, then drop scoops of your oatmeal into each paper cupcake liner. Set your pan of oatmeal filled "cupcakes" in the fridge to chill over night and be ready for your breakfast the next morning.

I had a couple of Oatmeal "cupcakes," for my breakfast this morning.

You can always pair up your oatmeal cupcakes with fresh fruit, too. I had a few blueberries in a carton in the fridge that I added once, to my oatmeal cupcake batch. Pretty yummy combination, it turned out to be.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: