Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

In my experience, LDR's can work if one of two things are in play. 1) Both parties are content with only seeing each other when it can be worked out or 2) Both parties go into the "getting to know each other" stage understanding someone will be relocating.
Of course it takes someone with morals in everything as honesty is an utmost essential. If two people are within reasonable distance then surprise visits and getting to see someone when they are not on their best behavior or their house isn't immaculate is ideal. You get to see the good and unfortunately, the not so good side of a person. But when the distance is far or one of the parties can't travel/visit, then that makes it harder to truly get to see the other party for who/what they are.
It can work and I have seen it work. A LDR can last just as a traditional relationship can. But being honest and dedication are key.