View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 07:45 PM   #490
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Photographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
You guys need to be careful. Some of you are posting photos I have seen on people's personal websites/other website the people gave permission to post their photos to.

Another member here used to talk a lot about posting pictures and not giving credit to the photographers and how that violated something.

I saw one pic I am sure the person would not like posted because he has now transitioned and is no longer living as a masculine female.

I don't know where you guys are getting these pictures from, but there are rules and shit about that (clearly, I don't know them, but just saying).
As a professional photographer let Me say this:

Taking another person’s image and posting the photograph does not negate copyright infringement. Photographers want exposure for their work, but we’re talking about the law here and common sense. Do not post another’s work without permission. Copyright law gives the copyright holder the right to decide where their work is published and chances are they don’t want their work published where you are publishing them unless you contact them for permission FIRST. Just because these images are everywhere doesn’t mean you can just take them and post them wherever you choose. Even if you are “just sharing” because it’s an amazing image. That is not enough of a reason.
You can be sued.