Old 11-24-2009, 06:48 PM   #29
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Good list from folks so far and I've had most of those items stocked one time or another. I'll grab whatever I have on hand in the fridge or cupboards. I love cookies and I always have a stash or two. Right now, Lorna Doones. Raspberry Fig Newtons (can't eat too many), vanilla sandwich cookies, chocolate chip, peanut butter, etc. More crunchy because I love to dunk with my tea in the evening.

Sometimes I'll stand at the kitchen counter and spoon out some peanut butter and jam. Just like that. I'm always looking for something different to have around. Salty stuff is good. I try to get the baked chips. I'm diggin' barbecue right now. Those wasabi peas. Something you can pop in your mouth.

I guess my actual list would be very long, *giggles*
Kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote