Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I’ve been luckier than most without having much of an impact by Covid. I’ve had lots of changes in the last year, but that’s a result of me unexpectedly quitting my job and reducing the stress more than covid.

Still, I had planned on going on a cruise to Panama and through the canal for their Jazz Festival and that’s not likely to happen now that I’m no longer working. I just hope I can be in crowds again for music, lesbian, and art festivals locally.

I hibernate well, but I like getting out amount my peeps and being infused with that energy.

I’m eligible for the vaccination but will get it as soon as my healthcare plan is updated in Michigan. Didn’t want to get it while traveling with the possibly of getting symptoms and being rejected at the airport if tested (as I was tested).

Lucky to be healthy and safe. Just hoping I stay this way till I get the vaccine.

I live by masks and plastic gloves.

Hoping everyone stays healthy and well.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: