View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #7520
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

* waking up to pictures of my daughter opening the birthday box I sent her. She opened it at midnight last night. We have never had a birthday apart but now she is 20 years old and about 2,500 miles away. At least it's just for a summer job. She will be back in reach in 4 weeks.

*Facetime with my elder nephew. His birthday is today as well. I love that they share a birthday. He turned 7 today and we had a good chat. I'll see him all weekend but it was good to chat on the actual birthday.

* Facetime with my sister in law finishing details on the birthday party for my nephew this weekend. We are going to a Llama farm. The kids will all get to pet and groom and walk Llamas. But it's going to be 95 degrees. So the walks are going to be very short.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: