Old 11-22-2009, 07:36 PM   #29
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my Blaswarth!!!!!!!!!!! I bow down before You, begging Your forgiveness!!!! (That's all I'm askin', I promise! <giggle> )

I shall build a small and organized shrine to You in The Girl Room!

The bookcase has been moved.....the cookbooks are placed upon it, as well as my 3 little teapots. I have this HEINOUS recipe box that I have had since 1974....the lid has fallen off....a teething dog has splintered the front edge of it in the past (I'm not sure how I have not impaled myself!) and it is overflowing with recipes. So off and on, I am taking those recipes and putting them in a notebook. OH! And I also found a little filebox full of my Mom's recipes ~ in her delicate handwriting....my God that brings tears to my eyes! ~ and I'm putting them in their original form in the notebook, too, so they will be safe.

I have moved the desk from under the window in TGR to the opposite wall. To reflect the light, I will hang a huge 3' x 4' maple~framed mirror over the desk next week (when I have some help). Then the shelves will go up to house my bins....which will be full of my craftesque paraphernalia.

Life is good. I have a Blaswarth.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote