Old 11-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #10
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love this thread idea!

How fun! Okay....

I speak "for" all of our animals...each in slightly different voices. If you'd like to have a conversation with any of them, I'll be happy to assist.

I love toasting marshmallows in the fireplace, but really only want to eat one. I then try to feed them to whoever else happens to be in the room.

I think and function in circles....I may start to do one task, get distracted, and complete 6 or 7 others before I finish the original task. I do the same with sentences sometimes...

I snore...loudly when I'm more overweight or more tired...less when I'm rested and have lost some weight. Once, when I was at my heaviest and stressed out of my mind, I woke the upstairs neighbor.

I repeat myself. I think it comes from doing too many presentations in work environments...the old "tell them what you're going to tell them, tell them, and then tell them what you told them." It's annoying, even to me. Sometimes I can even hear myself doing it and and I just.can't.stop!