Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Are any of you like me, tired of having to read between the lines?

Did any of you see that little jarring news story about how the GOP plans to not have any primaries, because in their warped universe they think it shows 'support for T^^^P'?

Did any of you become deeply disturbed by the follow-up PSA about how those good ole white boy GOP senators might retire instead of seeking another term to fuck up America consistently like they've done for nearly a generation of time?

It pissed me the hell off. Reading all those not-so-clever PSA's this week.

Who wants to support their so-called 'retirement' (said no one, who can't see chipping in to their TAX PAYER FUNDED Retirement PLAN as the sanest thing to do EVER)????

Talk about a major WTF, blow-your-last-gasket, on your last nerve, moment.

F^ckin' A-holes.

No wonder they don't wanna hold primaries. Not surprising at all.

Especially since they've taken great care to use sharpie markers with the sharpie marker toddler-personality that is ruining our country and sinking us faster than the Titanic sank itself.

When will justice be served?

When will they and the long standing GOP do the perp walk and be held accountable for their own ever lasting version of hell inflicted on not only our society but societies around the world?

When will they be punished for the horrible crimes they commit in unbridled 'transparency' speeds in mind-numbing broad daylight?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: