Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
ok!

So i have had an appointment to get my fortune read by an amazing woman who is well known to have the gift.

Yesterday marks the 4th time she has had some event happen that has caused her to ask me to reschedule.

FOUR.

i had specific questions to ask each time, around a certain someone.

i also wanted to know about direction of my life.

i decided i am not going to push it, for me its a big ole sign saying DO NOT PROCEED

i don't need to know, i just need to live my life and let it play out. if there is a lesson i need to learn, i will learn it.

Anyone else believe in signs like this?

I sure do!!!! And I always try to pay attention to my "gut instinct". I kinda have a 6th sense about things. Like I can "feel" people when I meet them and get to know them a bit. I know if they will be friend or foe. I can pretty much tell if things will work out or not.