Old 02-03-2018, 01:41 PM   #124
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

I love that story, dee!

While I'm on a roll, here is another manifestion story from this past summer. I find it really fun to just try and manifest small things. Many of my successes with this go far beyond coincidence. So this summer, I was just thinking about someone giving me a flower. I visualized it in my mind, etc., for several days. There was no emotion tied to it, nothing super-important about it. I just wanted to see if I could make it happen. So one day, I am walking down by the gardens, where I have walked many times. Sometimes I see people there, sometimes not. A woman is there, tending to her Gerberas and I decide to walk that way. And I was not thinking at all about the "someone giving me a flower" thing. So she talks to me and she's got a scissors and is cutting her daisies. And i say to her "They're so beautiful" because they are. And she says, "Here, do you want one?" and hands it to me. And it was a few days later that I actually realized what had happened, in terms of my little manifestation game coming true.

I think it's easiest to manifest things that you have no strong emotion about, and if you want to try doing this, I find it to be the most successful way of proving to yourself what LoA can do.