Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default c

cinnamongrrl, you got this...support you all the way
with no pressure, or competition whatsoever.

keep on keepin' on friend, Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I am newly returned to exercise. It's been over a year since I was serious about it. It shows. I've gained SO much weight over the last year and a half. I'm very disappointed in myself.

SO

I started with doing Couch to 5k. (C25k) Week one stuff came up and I went a week between days. So I repeated week one (tomorrow is day three of my second attempt)

I'd LOVE to say its getting easier. It's not. Ok, maybe a little. I couldn't run 30 seconds when I first started so....but I'm still not ready for week two. But baby steps is fine with me. At least I'm sticking with it this time.

I've started losing weight slowly (8lbs in a couple weeks) and its encouraging me to do more.

This week:

I started doing yoga again in the mornings. It's amazing how happy my joints are again.....
Yesterday I found a kick ass Kickboxing class. A bit....ambitious....for me yet. But I did what I could and I will be doing it more often.
Today, a easy kettle bell workout. I forgot how much I enjoy kettle bells!
Oh and I also took my new kayak out for about an hour. It was pure bliss.

Tomorrow I'll do my C25K in the morning and maybe yoga if I can squeeze it in before work.

Note to Greco: I envy you! I cant imagine running a mile at this point. Let alone 10. Good for you!

ETA: the workouts I did with kettle bells and kickboxing, I found on YouTube. You can find most anything there! My yoga is on there too (Adrienne is my go to yoga goddess <3)

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: