Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm doing it this year! Today is the day!

I am starting with an outline of 6800 words. To get to 50k, i need to add 1440 words each day.

My project is a paranormal romance, rated PG-13, in which it is explained how Santa Claus ends up living among the Elves.

There is a lot of mythology about St. Nicholas, but no elves are involved. There is a lot of mythology about Santa where he is surrounded by elves-- he is even described as an elf in "The Night Before Christmas-- but there is no mythology that bridges the gap between St. Nicholas the earthly priest and Santa the elven toymaker.

I will attempt to fill in that gap in the process of narrating the romance between Nicholas and Mrs. Claus, who is also an elf.

St. Nicholas was a celibate Priest, but then he got married? What happened to his vows? Is he no longer a Priest after joining the Elves? If he is still a Priest, does he attempt to convert the Elves? Is it possible for elves to be Christian???

All will be explained!