EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

@Linus...that is really strange, I've never heard of that before. I'd call their 1-800 number and ask them. I can't see why Canadians should have to stop voting after residing outside the country for 5 years...you still have Canadian citizenship. For some reason I always thought my relatives over in Europe with dual citizenship still voted in the elections. If that's true then that sucks arse!

On that note, to those who may not have been paying attention (but really, who wouldn't be!? lol) advanced polls are open today, tomorrow and Monday from 12-8pm. I have officially done my duty to help take Harper down

Now it's time for the massive link/video drop. Check here to see if your riding's a swing riding: http://www.stopthesplit.org/

Mocking Harper's attempt to get "the ethnic vote" lol:

And McGill vote mob cause UofT one (hellz yeah!) isn't up yet:

Had Enough Harper?

Ok, I'm done now :P
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: