View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 12:13 AM   #89
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Ugh, it's getting down to the wire isn't it. Last year I was dealing with my sleep studies again and saturation tests, so this year should be much more relaxed. My daughter is working on hers too, so when she comes home to see me during our mutual birthdays/thanksgiving week, we can work together. Since a lot of my illness revolves around stress issues, I haven't even put a lot of thought into it yet, I decided I'll just wait til it's time and then step up to the plate. I wish I could meet with the other writers around here, but getting out isn't easy at all, not by a long shot. Good luck to everyone else who is signed up and ready to go!