Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I think generation X is evolving in an interesting way. I identify very much with this (my) generation (those approximately born post-baby-boom, in the 60s and 70s). I haven't read current info about us, but I don't think we are where we were last time I heard about us. Many of us came from single-parent homes and/or had step-parents, many of us came home to empty apartments/houses after school, many of us were independent young through necessity, we grew up less tended to than the generations before and after. Many of us were atheists (last time I read about us), we were difficult to market to, we were disaffected. But I think generation X seems to care more now that we've grown up more. I'm not sure.

I've done a good job with some break-ups and a bad job with others. I've been broken up with badly and I've been broken up with well. I prefer friendship with exes when possible. Sometimes it's not. :/

I think there's some confusion with this thread because it's in the "BFP Folks under 30" category, but if it's really about GenX, I'm excited.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: