View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 07:06 AM   #15
Wintermoon

How Do You Identify?:
Neutral
Relationship Status:
Solid

Wintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST Reputation

I am not under 30. However, when I was under 30 I never saw another butch at all until I was well into my 30s. To find a butch or butch looking person I had to go to a bar. In my mind the internet has opened up way more possibilities to meet that butch someone. It is unfortunate but.... I was not ** butch** when I was a teen because I looked butch.. I was a guy from birth who got stuck with Zero help , input or information about how to be myself. I had to fight right out of the land of toddling to say I am NOT wearing that... I am NOT going to some ladies tea... I am NOT putting down this football..! I am positive that there are butches out there in the younger demographic who are just being them..... the huge difference... is that nowadays there's so much andro clothing compared to the old days that one chooses andro .... naturally and doesn't go full on butch/male clothing because they naturally are feeling in their safe butch place without making a huge effort to fight to be **** not in a dresssssss****. Having said that I feel badly for the young TG who hasn't found hys way and is floundering in andro-land. I hope you find that butch ... and help them be the one they want to be. Who knows.... they very well may be in drag and that andro or femme u meet might realize... who they are with your help.
Wintermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wintermoon For This Useful Post: