Old 03-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #14
DaddysKitten

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Claimed

DaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST ReputationDaddysKitten Has the BEST Reputation
Default Memories

I remember late night talks with him, completely chaste before, any sort of 'acknowledged chemistry' began. He was so traditional, much like I am, and our beliefs seem too old to the world, that I had decided long before this that I would either have to settle, or be alone. And settling was indeed out of the question.

Without even knowing it, we had solidified a basis for our future relationship with those late night talks that left me curled in bed, just so overjoyed that someone out there still saw things the way I did. Ways that so many had forgotten, or even now see as, male chauvinistic.

I loved those old ideas of being a stay at home housewife, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Waiting til he came home, with dinner prepared, and ready to serve his every need and whim, contently. Thanking him in even the simplest ways for providing for his family.

And then our relationship moved to another level, and everything just felt so natural, so very natural. We slipped into a Daddy/babygirl relationship without it ever even being something either of has had considered before. Our D/s dynamic had been set in stone before the idea of 'dating' even came to our minds.

I think it was much like before the internet, when you just really spent the time to get to know someone, before hopping into discussions of expectations on an intimate level. We just... happened.

And then, time grew on, and his touch. I remember the electrification of the simplest thing, even a brush of his fingers to my cheek. I remember being so breathless after our first simple kiss. And again, everything, from sitting around talking for hours just snuggling, to the darker sides of our intimate life together.

Intelligent, pride, confidence, sex appeal, kindness, tenderness. All things I saw and embraced about him. Finally the man I had dreamt of since I was a young girl, had come gone from a dream to becoming reality. And here we are.

In love, planning our future, both of us had so many walls up, and they have all come crumbling down, leaving us raw, vulnerable, and so in love.

I love him, more than words can describe. Even the word 'love' seems almost generic in comparison to what I truly feel.

I worship you, Daddy. Always... and forever.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaddysKitten For This Useful Post: