Old 03-27-2018, 09:44 PM   #19
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I want to thank everyone who commented SO much. I appreciate all of you and your advice you have given me. I think what I might do is when I'm finished up with University, I might go see a therapist (again), I saw one in the past, but only briefly. In the meantime, I think all I might do for now is try to socially transition, find the courage to tell one or two people to call me by my preferred name. I was thinking for a while now about going by Liam. I already kind of came out to my Anthropology Professor (I only have about a month left, but it's still something). I'm trying to work up the courage to tell a couple friends before I never see them again also. For now, I think I'm just going to socially transition since I can pass as male about 90% of the time.

Thank you again for everything!!
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post: